Just a week ago I started seeing one of my production servers start
acting strange when I went into the cfadmin to change a setting.  When I
logged in the main body frame loaded but the left nav menu did not load.
I found that if I hit reload several times CFMX no longer responded and
I needed to reset the service.

Currently I am logging into the cfadmin on another box and copy - paste
the page I am trying to get to into the URL line.

Has anyone seen this?  Or know of a fix?

Thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator