Mark,

On 9/26/2003 at 11:57, you wrote:

MWB> Just a week ago I started seeing one of my production servers start
MWB> acting strange when I went into the cfadmin to change a setting.  When I
MWB> logged in the main body frame loaded but the left nav menu did not load.
MWB> I found that if I hit reload several times CFMX no longer responded and
MWB> I needed to reset the service.

I had this happen, but just after upgrading to 6.1 from 6.0 on Linux
(RH 7.3 / Apache 1.3.x). I recall reading that the location of
existing (pre-upgrade to 6.1) Administrator modules and/or class files
had something to do with it, but I could not find any solutions down
that path.

Rebuilding the server (RH 8 / Apache 2.0.47) made the problem go away!

~ Ubqtous ~