Before everyone starts saying that this information is illegal due to price
fixing, please be aware that we've bashed that topic to death and as long as
we're NOT setting a price level for our work, there is NO issue.
That being said, I've been seeing a few jobs fly around in the 60 range, but I
think that is mostly due to head hunters fees. The same jobs without the
headhunter goes for a few thousand more. Before the dot bomb, I was making
$120,000/year and had a contract after for 18k/month (then 16k/month). Now its
impossible to find contracts of the sort. I'm looking for jobs in the 90k-110k
range.

> I'am doing a study on technology pay scales. Can some people please post what
most Coldfusion developers make or a range?