Mike,

I'm a fan a Launch.com, especally the sections where one can customize their own stations. I think they do a great job, through their influencers section of bringing community based radio to the forefront.

The hard part of course for delivering Internet radio is gathering the content, encoding the content and streaming the content in a way that ads are played at the right time/place (not the technology of picking the actual songs).

This part is extremely tricky to automate, espcally if you're using Windows Media Server to stream.

Jeremy Brodie
Intelix
an Edgewater Technology Solutions Company

web: http://www.edgewater.com
phone:(703) 815-2500
nasdaq symbol: EDGE