WEll gee.
Ya know..I never thought about that.

Gosh...you're a really bright dude!

But this answer still doesn't tell me whether there IS a problem with
DWMX that others with DWMX 2004 would experience with the same bit of
code I cut and pasted...does it??

So therefore I don't know if it's a reproducible bug or something
peculiar to my system, Do I?

I suppose I will have to wait until someone copies and pastes the code
into an empty page in DWMX 2004 and comes back and says,"Cor...blimey!
The table's messed up for me too.."

I suppose that would be more helpful than a condescending reply to a
question on a mailing list,
and might actually result in a solution to the problem.

"I love you..
you love me.."

and all that rot.

Bye boys and girls!