From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 October 2003 23:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFX_IIS

Snake Hollywood wrote:

> Yep your correct there jim. No editing.
> But as your moving sites to a new server, you can query the the
existing
> settings, store them, and add to them before re-creating on a new
> server.
> There is also a tool called IISexport that will save out your entire
IIS
> metabase to an access db, which you can then re-create on another
> server, or export directly to another IIS install. And you can change
> configurations in the exported data.

We're not moving the sites to new servers.  We're moving the servers to
a new
network.  I could delete all of the IIS virtual servers and then
recreate them
with cfx_iis, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

I think I've found a vbs script that I can hack into doing the job,
though.
Looks fairly straightforward.

Thanks.

  _____