Hi,

Has anyone had success in running ClusterCats with Apache 2? My IT guys
at work are trying to bring up a testing cluster using CFMX 6.1, JRun 4
Updater 2, and Apache 2.0.46 (I think) on beta 2 of Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 3 AS. They're hitting an error along the way and have narrowed it
down to a variable APACHE_DUMMY_MUTEX (again, I think) that is in
Apache 1.3.x and doesn't exist in Apache 2.0.x (that they can find).

Any ideas or suggestions?

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If everything's coming your way, you may be in the wrong lane" - Old