FYI,

I've been told that MM answered a tech support request and said that
ClusterCats will not be ported to support Apache 2, and are
recommending a hardware solution. We're looking at Cisco's
LocalDirector line. Any other vendor suggestions?

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I hope you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not