Hi All,

We recently upgraded our CF server from 4.5 to CFMX.  We have an application
that uses and LDAP server.  Since the upgrade, it won't ADD or MODIFY
accounts in LDAP as it used to.  I have not changed the code at all, and it
was working.  Each time I try to ADD a new account, I get this error from
ColdFusion:

An error has occured while trying to execute add operation on the LDAP
Server.

One or more of the required attributes may be missing/incorrect or you do
not have permissions to execute this operation on the server

the Java Exception thrown is:

coldfusion.tagext.net.LdapTagException: An error has occured while trying to
execute add operation on the LDAP Server.

I have studied the documentation and I have all required fields, I'm not
sure why it won't add the new record.  Here is the code I use:

<cfldap action="">        DN="uid=#this.user#,ou=Tradepartners,ou=External,o=FJ"

attributes="objectclass=top;objectclass=organization;objectclass=fjcomputerl
ogin;objectclass=organizationalperson;objectclass=inetorgperson;o=#attribute
s.company#;sn=#attributes.lastname#;givenname=#attributes.firstname#;uid=#th
is.user#;fjaccountstatus=S;userpassword=#attributes.password#;cn=#attributes
.username#;mail=#attributes.mail#"
       server="LDAPServer"
       username="cn=XXX_Admin,ou=Admins,ou=Groups,o=FJ"
       password="xxxxxx">

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me in getting this to work.

Thanks,
Kevin