Hey everyone.

I've currently been asked by my boss to do a large application in Zope.
(www.zope.org)

We always done Coldfusion but despite the fact that he is not technical,
he's certain that the project we are doing could be built faster in
Zope.  Despite that I've already made a case that Zope market is tiny,
(try doing a job search on it) and that none of the dev team knows Python
(yet).
Does anyone have any pros / cons that are fact based that a case could be
made
either way?

Has anyone here coded in Python? If so which is faster to code in?

Thanks for your input.

- Glen Salisbury
Application Engineer