Dave Carabetta wrote:

> As a side note, I'd suggest moving your site outside the JRun
> installation
> directory just for easier maintenance. This allows stuff like upgrading
> MX
> to occur without having to worry about losing my site! ;)

I don't know why I was under the impression that the website files had
to be located under the JRun directory; probably because I inherited
this project who thought that way and I just never bothered to study up
on it.

Moving the files sounds like a worthy project to be undertaken when I've
managed to finish migrating the databases.  Ugh.