Hi

I am developing a flash-based site that uses CFCs to communicate with a
MySQL database under Windows (yea... I know it's a weird config). Right now
we have the site under a name-based hosting provider (I know there are other
CFMX ISPs out there... I didn't choose...).
http://siteIP/flashservices/gateway is returning a blank page (good news...
Remoting is up). However, our site is under something like
H:/username/site.dot.com/ (note the dots in my directory name).

The problem is:
Do you have any tips for mapping my CFCs in Flash? I am trying something
like:

NetServices.setDefaultGatewayUrl("http://siteIP/flashservices/gateway");
this.conn = NetServices.createGatewayConnection();
this.service = this.conn.getService("cfc.cfcname",this);

Suppose there is a directory named "cfc" in which all CFCs are stored ("cfc"
is inside "site.dot.com").

Any help will be appreciated

Mauricio