> Why anyone would want to use Outlook is beyond me, personally.
> Oh, there are some legitimate reasons to spread worms and viruses.
> But beyond that, I can't see any other purpose to Outlook or OE.
> Perfectly acceptable alternatives exist, with better and more
> complete functionality.

I have yet to find a single client/server package which provides the
functionality of Exchange and Outlook, other than Openmail. If all you do
with Outlook is send mail, yes, there are better alternatives. If you do
other things, though, both Outlook and Exchange provides quite a bit of
useful functionality.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496