This is totally weird.  But what seems to be happening is that if an ODBC Error is generated by one page anywhere on my server, any other ODBC calls will generate the error message  for that first page that caused the error.  Yesterday it crashed the server.  However, once I run the page that caused the error with the error removed, everything works fine.  It doesn't matter what kind of ODBC driver it is, I've done it with Client Access, Rumba and SQL Server.  I'm running CF 5.

Has anyone ever seen something like this?

Daron Smtih
PSEA