When I browse the asp file in the browse, it displays the menu on the browser. This is the url I'm using:

http://myProject/site/includes/topmenu/folder2/menu.asp

But when I include this url in cfhttp I get
You are not authorized to view this page

error.

Here is my code:

<CFHTTP url="" METHOD="GET" RESOLVEURL="true" throwonerror="yes"/>
<cfoutput>#CFHTTP.FileContent# </cfoutput>

Am I missing some attributes in my cfhttp tag?