Looks like the beginning of a great resource; and one sorely needed.

Some things I noticed:  CF_SQL_LONGVARCHAR works fine with Oracle CLOB types.  CF_SQL_NUMERIC works on Oracle NUMBER types, although I never use decimals in those so I have no idea if those are a problem.

I'm sure neither are optimal, but are what I have to use for cross-platform code.  Otherwise I'd have to do db-specific sql inside of switches or something.

Maybe a thing to add to this is to list every thing that works with everything else (eventually) and mark one entry as optimal for each data type with an asterisk.