While using cfqueryparam in an INSERT statement, I keep getting the following error: "Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement." I've checked and re-checked the code several time and tried removing and adding quotes but to no avail.  I have listed the code below for your perusal.  Any ideas as to what could be causing the problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

<cfquery name="insertCLEP" datasource="#request.siteDSN#">
INSERT INTO CLEPNormal (CLEPID, DateID, Cap)
VALUES=(<cfqueryparam value="#Session.Cart.CLEPCourse[ThisItem]#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" maxlength="5">, <cfqueryparam value="#Session.Cart.CLEPDate[ThisItem]#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" maxlength="5">, <cfqueryparam value="16" cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" maxlength="5">)
</cfquery>

Thanks in advance,
--Anne