what an analogy... it is Friday. You win best email of the day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:42 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT (was Re: Macromedia sinks on sales news)

I think the problem is that we have all gone down a road, so far so long,
and now they have dipped their finger in a still pool, one that we all loved
to swim in, cause we thought we were swimming the right way, now we have to
switch gears and adapt practices and methods that have been ingrained in our
methodologies for quite some time now.  had this happened 8 years ago or so,
probably wouldn't be that big of a deal...

like when a man marries a woman, and then 10 years later he decides to tell
her he is gay, its just effed up.

that's all.

...tony

tony weeg