Thank you. There is a CF-OT list just for this discussion. CF-Talk is for CF
technical talk only. I'd have jumped on this earlier if I wasn't dealing with
just having my wisdom teeth out and a dead box (another site).
Please move the Eolas, MM sock and related threads either to the MM-Talk list or
the CF-OT list. Thanks

And no, putting OT in the subject is not enough. If it was, then I would not
have created another list for OT (usually non-technical) talk. Technical OT
stuff may fit here, but these threads are not technical.