On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 12:03 PM, Jeff Beer wrote:

> My livelihood comes
> from developing and delivering flash-based newsletters and promotions
> in
> e-mail.  When this change goes into effect, we're either out of
> business
> or facing the loss of our primary product.

You don't have anything to worry about, Jeff.  Users who have enabled
ActiveX controls in Outlook will not be prompted before the Flash
player and other ActiveX controls are loaded.  Microsoft confirmed that
since Outlook is not considered a browser, the upcoming changes to
Internet Explorer will not affect it.

Christian