I have had several CF sites at HostMySite, two with SQL Server. Customer service was excellent; all hours you could always call and get a quick response. Site performance/uptime was generally very good, only a very few times when a server went down briefly -- attributable mostly to early CFMX issues I think.

I moved these sites only when I got a dedicated server, which I wanted to have closer to home. But I would definitely recommend them for shared hosting. Excellent value based on my experience.