The only problem we have with CFMX is the scheduler application under administrator. When we put scheduled events in MX they don't seam to run on the schedule we assign to them (don't run at all or run at different times). We were unable to fix this problem and thus all scheduled events are stuck on 5.0 server. Other than that there have been no major issues with the stability of the MX servers.

As for the language itself, I admit that there are some bugs in CFMX, but I am hoping that MM will fix most of them in the next release.

TK
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Boldacious Web Design
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 11:53 AM
  Subject: [Reply To] (CF 6 reliability) from Re: Memory Leak on Win2k/CMX6.1

  What are other people's views on this - how many people are using
  MX with no problems?

  >>I suggest the user with problems with the server product, to
  uninstall >>it completely and revert to CF 5.0, until Macromedia
  gets its act
  >> together.  While a lot was accomplished with the 6.1 release
  over >>previous editions, it still is not a stable product., and
  IMHO should >>not even be on the market.

  Seamus Campbell   Boldacious WebDesign
  http://www.boldacious.com   ~~~~   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ph 02 6297 4883   fax  02 6297 4883   mob 0410 609 267