Many others have addressed creating CF functions, so I'll just bite off the
part of calling java classes.

In CF 4.5, allaire introduced the ability to call java classes directly
with the CFOBJECT tag.  The biggest trick, is getting the correct jvm path
into the CFAdministrator, which involves referencing the jvm.dll directly,
rather than referencing the directory in which it resides.

At 10:39 AM 8/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Can I make calls to a Java class or something like that?

Jeff Tapper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Team Manager / Lead Applications Architect
http://www.gtriad.com
G. Triad