From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Functions in Cold Fusion

OK, I need some community input here. For my article on custom functions,
I've written one for IsEmail and IsPhone. Can people send me a few others to
'add in'. I'd like the article to have a few pre-built functions that can be
used right off the bat. The only limits are that they must be built using
functions in CF. No tags. For example, IsPhone uses this code:
REFindNoCase('([0-9]{3}[-_. /]?)?[0-9]{3}[-_. /]?[0-9]{4}', number)