Can someone assist me with the following:

SELECT
O.opportunityId,
O.title,
N.ndaId,
N.ndaDate,
U.firstName,
U.lastName,
U.emailAddress
FROM
tbl_opportunity O
INNER JOIN tbl_nda N ON (O.opportunityId = N.opportunityId)
INNER JOIN tbl_user U ON (N.issuedById = U.userId)

Here is the gist...

Three table: opportunity, nda, user. User is a lookup table for users and
opportunity and nda are linked together via opportunityId.
Table nda can have more than one opportunity referenced in it. What I would
like to do is to just get a listing of the opportunities for which there is
at least 1 record in the nda table. Does that make sense?

I am can't get my mind aorund how to do this.

Any help is much appreciated..

Thanks,

Mike