Hi all.  Don't know if I'm the only one, but I've been getting emails from
an "Arden Weiss".  The messages seem to be CF related, and come with an
attachment.  The attachment is a .scr file.  I myself have never had
dealings with Arden Weiss (that I can remember), and know better to open
.scr file attachements.

Arden, if you are still monitoring the list, please run an antivirus scanner
on your system.

I've included a sample of the message below, without the attachement.

Shawn

Sample message