It's a more intelligent virus that has taken a piece of mail from someone's
box and used it as a base to send out the virus. I haven't been able to
trace the original email (actually, it's just a fragment) to a specific post
to any HoF list. Be that as it may, it's being sent to individuals and if
you get it, use standard AV procedures. You'll never see it on the list.
As for who Arden Weiss is, he does not exist as far as I know. There is no
record of such a person on any of the HoF lists.