I have heard about the Flash Grid, I just don't have much experience with  Flash and not sure how long it would take me to get up to speed in getting it started.

Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Robertson
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: CFGRID is a pain

  Your subject line pretty much says it all, I think.  A wonderful-sounding tool that has never really ben stable enough to bank on.  Far more trouble than its worth.  Years ago I relied on it and have never stopped regretting that period, as some of those sites still come back to haunt me.  Built and released GridMonger specifically to get around CFGrid.

  Doesn't the current version of Flash have a data-grid you can work into CF?  How does that thing pan out?  Stable?  Easy?  Pain-in-the-neck?