It must be the web browser on that server but any of the HOF pages do
the bar code thing on that machine. Now that I am trying it on a
different machine it loads normally. Going to restart it on the server,
same issue but all the other pages load normally. It used to work
normally when I visited HOF site.
Michael D I  will mail you off list if I figure out what is causing it .

thanks