Just testing and it sort of turned into a pissing contest. I disabled caching in IIS and it worked great, but simply including the CFHEADER tags made little difference with IE 6, and the server side changes did the trick. It just kept caching.

Thanks also for the tip on the MS Stress Test Tool. Worked great!

JM