Hell,

I was asked by a VP if the registration form I created would be able to send a bounce back email three days after a user logged in twice. The form tracks how many times someone uses their email address to access a trail database we have.

What is some of the code I need to be able to check when the login = 2 and then schedule an email three days afterwards to check on how they like the database they are using? Do I need to get into the CF Scheduler via the admin?

Thanks.

Robert O.
HWW