From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Scheduled email

Hell,

I was asked by a VP if the registration form I created would be able to send
a bounce back email three days after a user logged in twice. The form tracks
how many times someone uses their email address to access a trail database
we have.

What is some of the code I need to be able to check when the login = 2 and
then schedule an email three days afterwards to check on how they like the
database they are using? Do I need to get into the CF Scheduler via the
admin?

Thanks.

Robert O.
HWW