Sorry this is OT, but it's only one of the few times I've asked.

I need to upgrade my server running CF. I have SCSI HD's and an Adaptec Array adapter. I installed the new HD and then one of the older larger HD's which I will put the OS (windows 200) on it. I setup the cd-rom as the boot and put the 2000 cd in it. However, the system boots, recognizes the HDs, the light comes on the cd but it then reboots and does not start the Server 2000 setup.

Did I explain enough or is there more to this than meets the eye?

Thanks as always and excuse the OT on this please.

Robert Orlini
HW Wilson
718-588-8400 x2656
ô¿ô