From: Andy Ousterhout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 7:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Best Practices

If the user always has to click on a button to move to the next step, you
may
wish to place the reports needed in a hidden form variable rather then in a
URL variable.  You may find that this increases the clarity of the code,
especially when someone has to come back to the page at a later date.

Andy