dc wrote:
>Any recommendations if there is any other things I can try?

I'm sure you've thought of this, but you remembered to specify the port
value, right?

My CF 4.5.1sp2 server here has no problem doing cfhttp hits on a secure
page (but that's not a form post).  I used to use my CF-based server
monitor to hit an https page regularly for months.

As I recall, cfhttp was pretty screwed up in early 4.5 releases, and got
a lot of attention in the service packs.  You're up to .1sp2 on that 4.5
box, right?