Yeah sorry, diff timezone...

matt >> I'm sure you've thought of this, but you remembered to specify
the port
matt >> value, right?

It's been tried with proxyPort and proxyServer in the cfhttp tag and
doesn't seem to make any diff
We can browse to the script

matt >>As I recall, cfhttp was pretty screwed up in early 4.5 releases,
and got
matt >> a lot of attention in the service packs.  You're up to .1sp2 on
that 4.5
matt >> box, right?

It's not really a machine under my control, more helping out another
dept...

Thing is we can get it to work on the CF4.5 Dev box without issue, it's
just the CF4.5 Prod box that is keeling over.... systems say there are
no rules in the DMZ (both servers in same DMZ) that would stop it, the
other dept say they have no other config settings that I can't think
about that would stop this from working on the Prod box.... grrr.... and
it's friday

Cheers for the reply

-dc