  From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 15 November 2003 17:25
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: Central app for MAX - useless?

  I love the MAX app. I think it's a great little utility and the developers
  certainly deserve praise for it. I just don't know how many people are
going
  to want to try and whip out a laptop between sessions to quickly check
  what's going on. I know from other conferences that there was sometimes
  barely time to make it from session to session.

  Last year at Devcon and at the FlashForward, they had PocketPC flash
  widgets. They may not have done everything the MAX Central app does but
what
  was there was right in the palm of the hand.

  Ah well. I look forward to seeing everyone at MAX!

  Cheers gang.

  -Kevin