Hi all,

Need some help with inserting rows into a 2d array. As an example I populate
an array with values cityName and LocationID from a query. I then need to
insert a new ROW between row 4 and row 5. In essence shifting rows 5 and
below down one row. I'd thought of appending to the array, then using
ArraySwap to move all elements down one row (need to keep elements in
order), then using ArrayInsertAt to populate the new row at row 5. This
seems like such an inefficient way. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug