I have a page that the users wanted multiple textarea fields that could be
spell checked.  They also wanted to be able to review all of their previous
work as they were submitting it AND for the page to advance to the next box.
To do that plus to keep it from being a mess of huge textarea boxes (2000
characters/each one) I made it so that it is a page of links
Link1 blah blah info for users to read whats in this section
Link2 blah blah info for users to read whats in this section
Link3 blah blah info for users to read whats in this section
Link4 blah blah info for users to read whats in this section

If a user clicks on Link2- link2 becomes a textarea box while all the other
links look exactly the same.  (So only one thing is editable at a time).
When the user saves the information in the textarea box of link2 it is saved
then the user is returned to find Link3 now a textarea to be edited.
Looks good/saves space/easy to use.
1 problem though.  I'd like the cursor to automatically be in the textarea
box. So they click save and the new textarea shows up- the cursor is there
and they just have to start typing.  Right now they have to always click in
the box before typing.  Is there any way to do that?
TIA,