This is not really a CF question, but I notice that people have posted SQL
questions before and nobody minded that.

I have an employee table in database A, I am using it in database A but now
I also want to use it in database B. I.e. I want to include its primary key
as a foreign key in tables that are part of database B (and the other way as
well). I am not sure how I go about that or whatever it is possible to do.
So far the only solution I can think of is to duplicate employee table
inside database B and keep it in synch with employee table inside A. For
that I don't know how to implement some MS SQL server 2000 based
synchronization (I don't really want to have to schedule/call a CF template
once a while that does the synchronization). I hope I am making some sense
her, I am much better with CF than SQL. Thanks for any help,

Best Wishes,

Tom Kitta
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer