I'm working on coldfusion projects that need to run under CFMX and CF5 so I
installed CFMX and CF5 in that order. I'm trying to get CF5 to work with my
Apache 1.3.27 under Windows 2000 but its just not working. I put the
ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll in the apache modules directory with the
following directive in httpd.conf....

LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll

The apache service starts but when I request a test.cfm file I created, I
get my CFML source code.

Is the problem that I installed CF5 after I installed CFMX?

Thanks,
Jon