  From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:36 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Please help me get CF running on my dev box

  I'm working on coldfusion projects that need to run under CFMX and CF5 so
  installed CFMX and CF5 in that order. I'm trying to get CF5 to work with
my
  Apache 1.3.27 under Windows 2000 but its just not working. I put the
  ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll in the apache modules directory with the
  following directive in httpd.conf....

  LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll

  The apache service starts but when I request a test.cfm file I created, I
  get my CFML source code.

  Is the problem that I installed CF5 after I installed CFMX?

  Thanks,
  Jon