From: Dwayne Cole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Auto-Populate a Word Document

I working on an application that pulls info from a database and
popluates a fields of a contract.  In the past I would generate an HTML
display of the contract in seperate window and from there the users
would just print it out.  Sometimes, however, condition of the contract
may need to  slightly modified before printing.

I would like to push the contract to the client browser as MS word.  If
the user wants to edit, save, or print the contract they can.

What's the best way to I handle this?

Dwayne Cole, MS in MIS, MBA
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
850-591-0212