  From: Bruce Sorge
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:38 PM
  Subject: RE: Safari Issues

  Since I cannot use session or client variables on this site (that is a whole
  other discussion), I have to use a frame set, and then I use form and/or URL
  variables for "session" state. The biggest problem is that some form
  variables or URL variables are not being passed. At first I thought that
  maybe the users were disabling JS, which I am using for form field
  validation, but then I remember that I have other checks in the system to
  trap these errors for user who disabled JS. Besides, one part that I have on
  the site uses the two select related tags, so they have to enable JS to make
  that work or they will never be able to register. So I am at a loss as to
  what could be causing these issues. At first I was not concerned, but since
  M$ has announced there will be no new upgrades to the MAC version of IE, and
  Apple has come out with Safari, it is a big enough problem that I have to
  start being concerned.

  Thanks,

  Bruce

    _____