At 03:46 PM 11/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>ive seen matt liotta talk about it before...its something whoever it is that
>looking at this, should looking to, also there seems to be a memory or two
>about a tag or something called imagemagick that could maybe do this for
>him?
>
>...tony

Well... I was about to unsubscribe when I saw this, but anyway I could
probably put together a pure, open source Java CFX that handles jpeg, png,
gif, etc etc in week or so. Doing bicubic interpolation, etc. Perhaps with
an option to emit raw image data for on-the-fly display. (If the community
wants to get together and subsidize it -- don't have the time otherwise at
the moment. Just a passing thought.)

later,
--min