From: John Burns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 3:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Resize Image ?

ImageMagick can be used and you could resize the images dynamically.  It
seems kind of silly to resize the images dynamically each time and display
them.  That's a lot of processing power rather than just making a thumbnail
of all of them in a batch or something and then just resizing the new ones
on the fly and saving them to the server.

John