Hi,

I have a frame split in half (topframe & bottomframe).

I the top frame I'm listing directories/files which have links to them. Beside each directory/file is an image that when clicked I want to send the link information to the bottom frame as  the path.
Each time a link is clicked the bottom frame would get updated with a new entry.

For example (+ is directory, - is files):

Top frame listing
-------------------------

Directory Listing:

+ changes
+ delivery
+ late
+ schedule
- data.txt
- test.txt
- mywork.txt

So if a user click on a the directory "changes" link the file path and name are passed to the bottom frame. user then click on the directory "late" and then filename "test.txt"

Bottom frame:

changes
late
test.txt