Cold Fusion professional is using an emedded JRUN engine in this case. Current you're running two versions of JRUN-- one from Cold Fusion and the other JRUN!

As everyone has pointed out on the list the better was of making this happen is running Cold Fusion as an application from within the JRUN server.

You'll need to purchase the enterprise version to load Cold Fusion an an EAR/WAR file and blast within JRUN. Its well worth it. The other upside is that you could run your Cold Fusion within the Tomcat engine (or even go the websphere route) and bypass JRUN if you wanted to do that as well.

You'll still have the problems with the classpaths issue- this happens while Cold Fusion is run as an application within JRUN (since this is an issue within JRUN). The issue goes away if you blast the flie into Tomacat or other J2EE sever engine.

Jeremy Brodie
Intelix
an Edgewater Technology Solutions Company

web: http://www.edgewater.com
phone:(703) 815-2500
nasdaq symbol: EDGE