From: Jeremy Brodie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:23 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re:Problems using JRUN4 and CFMX together.

Samuel,

This situation occurs when one tries to add additional classpaths within the
JRUN management console (such as thin Oracle drivers or applications having
additional classpaths). The server argurments within the jre.config are
switched preventing the JRUN default server from restarting (and by
correlarry the any other applications)

This only occures when attempting to run Cold Fusion as an application
within JRUN. (The second install option). This error does not occur when
using Cold Fusion in Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat or through the fist install
option where Cold Fusion is run with an embedded JRUN server (in fact this
in not a Cold Fusion error, it is an error within JRUN!). Unless one adds
classpaths to JRUN for additional functionality, one will one get this
senerio.

I have also included a reference from the Macromedia forums from others
having the same issue and Macromedia QA noting that this is a bug within
JRUN!

Reference:
http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=274&threadi
d=688726&highlight_key=y&keyword1=classpath

Jeremy Brodie
Intelix
an Edgewater Technology Solutions Company

web: http://www.edgewater.com
phone:(703) 815-2500
nasdaq symbol: EDGE