> Dave thanks for the input. My dba tells me that the SQL
> Server cluster is an active-active so your were right in that
> aspect. Do you know why the queries would get queued up after
> a fail-over? Is there any way to force the connections to be
> killed maybe from the database side to force CF to recreate these?

Unfortunately, I don't know that much about SQL Server clustering. According
to this MS article, it's up to the client application to close connections:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273673&Product=sql2k

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496